EverythingYouKnowIsWrong EverythingYouKnowIsWrong

incredible

that was awesome!!
if you press the arrow at the end of the movie it brings up a window playing the whole thing backwards (or is that forwards?)

Cow on Trampoline Cow on Trampoline

right...

im sure youll get a couple of people who hate this but, although its short, this is a quallity animation. the preloader was good and the spinning in space part was very good because i know how hard it is to do that sort of thing.
go trampoline cow!

Imacow responds:

Thanks, the spinning isn't to hard. I used to make stuff spin every day.

Madness: S.W.A.T Madness: S.W.A.T

im not convinced...

It was a good attempt but it all seemed a bit rushed and on parts like sword play the slices go too quick to admire the detail. i liked the gore and storyline but the end was very all-of-a-sudden
not a bad try though :D

YK-Blaze responds:

Thanks.
im working on a new one.
with alot of details
and a good story line!
and how could i forget the VIOLENCE!!!!

PanG, PonG PanG, PonG

you've achieved something....

way to go, ur the first ever person to create flash that i actually got lost in. i ended up in a sea of web pages and links.
maybe a bit more to the point next time?

oversword responds:

it wasn't my fault. the only time you link to a site is when you click on the screen in the begging thing where my logo comes up. if it means anything to you I'm sorry :D. but its not my fault.

Ultimate Sketch Ultimate Sketch

very good

this is very good and im almost certain that it will go through, one thing is that i don't belive that this was your first interactive submission!

Vetnern responds:

Thanks for your review, i only got flash 5 days ago and i decided to make a game simlar to etch a sketch.

lipsynching tutorial lipsynching tutorial